Top 10 Best Tennis Rackets in India 2018
How to choose a Tennis Racket
Two most important factors in selecting a tennis racket are grip and weight .The grip should fit your hand and should feel comfortable. With regard to weight , a heavier racket can lead to tennis elbow. One should examine also if the racket is top heavy or top light. The size of the head of the racket should also be carefully considered. There are several good brands like Head, Wilson, Babolat etc.
The material of the racket is relevant. Graphite is preferred by many. In case of children, there are sizes depending on the age of the child. How the racket is strung plays an important role in selection. Good quality strings should be used and the stringing should be moderately tight. Of course , how tight will depend on the style of the player. Hard hitting top spin players may require a more tightly strung racket.
1. The list below only features the top bestselling Tennis Rackets, which means you will get the best quality and best value for money
2. You can be sure of the product as it has been bought and tested by hundreds if not thousands of discerning Indian buyers
3. The list is updated daily, so only the latest and most popular products are featured
4. This list is not based on opinions or biases, they are directly connected to the number of sales.
5. When you choose from www.top10in.in, you get the perfect balance of quality, value and reliability
Go ahead, choose what the world trusts.
- Weight 245 g
- Head size - 698 square cm
- Total length - 660 mm
- Frame composition - aluminium
- Strung racquet with full cover
- Junior rackets with 3/4 cover length
- Grip sz-0
- Length 21 inch
- Synthetic gut
- Material: Graphite Composite
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Weight: 275g
- Level: Recreational
- Grade: Club Series
- Adult tennis racquet
- Alumimium body
- With full cover
- Head Size(sq.in.) 110
- Weight : 260-270 gms
- Balance: 320-340 mm
- Tension: 38-45 lbs
- Material: Aluminium
- Aluminium racquet
- Technology: V-Matrix
- Head Size: 112 square inch
- Length: 27.5 inches
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
- Material: Aluminum
- High-Quality tennis bat and ball for kids by Kurtzy.
- Measurements: Racket measures 53cm in length, Bat head measures 23cm in breadth and 27cm length and handle measures 14cm. This set can be used by two players and this can be used only for kids and to use for home play and not as PROFESSIONAL!!!!!
- This racket can be used on bothe the hands right and left, it give perfect grip and it is comfortable to hold the bat.
- It has very good hand grip to hold the bat and it is make sure that the bat will not slip from our hands.
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE: Keeping you satisfied is our number one goal. Kindly drop us a mail with your queries, we are here to assist you the best.
- Ideal For Beginner
- Head Size : 112 sq. inch
- Length : 27.5 inch
- Strung Weight : 311g / Unstrung Weight : 291g
- Grip Size : 4 3/8 inch
- Material: Fused Graphite
- String Pattern: 16 X 19
- Beem: 22mm
- Head Size: 100 square inch/645 square cm
- Grip Size: 4 3/8 inch
Last update on March 22, 2018 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Want to see even more? Hit search…
Top 10 Best Tennis Rackets in India 2018 – The smartest and quickest way to find the best products. Daily updated Top 10 lists. Look, Choose, Buy Smart!